- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Over deze functie
For our client WE Europe we are currently looking for Employee Returning Goods with a high work paste and energy for the European Distribution Centre (EDC) located in Utrecht.
Our client is pursuing the highest quality and delivery reliability for their products, so it demands the same from its employees. Your motivation and flexibility are therefore essential qualities to succeed in this job.
For the department Returning Goods the sense of quality and administration is key. This department handle the returnflow of goods, which have to be checked on damages and have to be returned to stock. The Employee Returning Goods will have to be a quality control position with basic order entry experience.
At this department you need to be available to work in 2 shifts from 07:00 till 15:30 and from 15:30 till 00:00.
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- LBO work and think level;
- Experience in Logistics (e.g. Warehousing, Orderpicking, Sorting, Scanning, Packing);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Fulltime availability and willing to earn a contract at WE Fashion;
- Residing in the surroundings of Utrecht (max.15km);
- Available on short term;
- Flexible to work on other departments when necessary. Keywords and skillset:
- Quality conscious;
- High working speed;
- Flexible towards overtime;
- Collegiality; Applying for a Certificate of Conduct is part of the selection-procedure, the cost will be refunded to you.
- quality control