- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement digital engagement and communication program to promote awareness of new digital capabilities to public and existing customers.
- Identify and develop value proposition of different digital services based on customer insights derived from analytics and pain points
- Develop key communication messages and collaborate with digital marketing team to create content and collaterals to promote the adoption of various digital services according to different customer journeys
- To organize events and exhibition to raise digital banking profile
- Monitor program results and conduct campaign evaluation for continuous improvement
- Drive A/B testing and MVT testing to determine what is the best experience framework to engage audience in our digital environment
Our Ideal Candidate
- University Graduate with at least 4 years relevant experience and strong background in digital marketing and customer communications
- Solid experience in driving marketing programmes development, with knowledge and experience in story-telling
- Knowledge in web analytics, preferably with hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Resilience, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project