- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role- Enterprise Programme Manager, Sales Transformation Office
Withover 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, IWG is the global leader in the fast-growingWorkspace-as-a-Service (WaaS)sector. As the owner and operator of internationally renowned brands like,,Signature, Open Office, andNo.18, we providelocal andglobal networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, we provide cutting-edge, inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration.
We are looking for a proven, experienced professional with sound go-to-market acumen to be part of the Sales Transformation Office. The Sales Transformation Office is critical to the success of the overall IWG plc initiatives as this office will drive the change management for each of the sales channels (E-commerce, Direct, Field and Enterprise). The ideal candidate for the Programme Manager role is one who is passionate about making the world of selling work better for sales and the customer.
What you get to do in this role
- Develop, coordinate and implement various Enterprise sales enablement strategies and programmes. This include planning, status tracking, reporting and communicating to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking impact and other KPIs established for the programmes; maintain roadmap of various programmes, identify and resolve operational roadblocks.
- Work with cross functional team to ensure progress, issue resolution and process improvement.
- Lead, participate and contribute to different initiatives and projects.
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively.
- We offer flexible working for our employees as part of making every day a “great day at work”. Required skills
- General sales knowledge.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing initiatives end-to-end.
- Strong problem solving, strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- High ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation.
- Good understanding of operational metrics, and ability to clearly communicate the impact of your programmes on such metrics.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint experience. Required experience
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- 2+ years of managing programmes and projects.
- Experience within a customer centric organization is a plus.
- Fluency in operational metrics.
- Be attentive to details and possess the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- ms project