- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
How you can make your mark
You can make your mark as an Equipment Engineer, by providing fit for purpose mission equipment, to execute complex offshore cable installation projects.
Your responsibilities as an Equipment Engineeris to provide the best to:
- Ensuring timely availability and documenting of relevant certificates, manuals and drawings. Keeping maintenance management system up to date.
- Organize and schedule the execution of the maintenance works using Maintenance software (MARAD).
- Develop and optimize maintenance plans and budgets on the right balance between performance, risk and cost. Your qualities
You can make your mark as a(n) Equipment Engineerif you have:
- A higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Maritime Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Offshore or maritime equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of:
- – Maintenance management software MARAD, or similar.
- – Database management
- – Technical specialism concerning Offshore equipment.
- To follow the instructions and execute the work method by adhering to the relevant SHE-Q procedures as described.
- Experience with ICT office applications.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- To be enthusiastic, flexible, initiative and pro-active. About Boskalis
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides salary you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 25 days, non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, travel allowance.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Bicycles are available on site to make it easy for you to move between buildings. There’s also an electric bus for those times the weather turns wet! Two lunch canteens, a sports field and shower facilities can also be found on our campus.
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment at Boskalis! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. Most activities are initiated voluntarily by our colleagues, and they are very diverse. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running (for a charity), and the sailing regatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. And for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics. Perhaps you’d even like to launch an activity yourself? Extra information
- Your team: The equipment team is situated over 3 different locations. The Papendrecht Technical Superintendentteam, the Waalhaven workshop team and the offshore deck engineers. In this role you will be coordinating between these 3 locations and their activities. It is a small & motivated team that all carry enthusiasm & ownership for the tools and the projects they execute.
- Where you will work: The Papendrecht Head office is where the majority of activities will take place. Depending on the works & projects that are ongoing, activities from the Waalhaven facility, a subcontractor or project site could be required.
- Fulltime job: The function of Equipment Engineeris a fulltime (40 hours a week) job.
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. (add specific steps in the procedure if needed). After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin! Want to know more?
Want to know more? We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Equipment Engineer. Please contact Sandra Hofstede, Senior Corporate Recruiter via phone number 078 6969973.
Interested? Please apply before 1st February 2020 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
- ms project