- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
About the role
Partner with Dental professionals to promote and sell capital equipment within a defined territory of Melbourne's Bayside and Peninsula suburbs, increasing market share and penetration whilst maintaining favourable client relations.
You will have the support and assistance of the Field Sales Manager and allied colleagues to execute the following;
- Manage client accounts, lead generation and achieving sales targets and growth;
- Build and maintain strong internal and external client relationships to capitalise on all opportunities;
- Presentations and demonstrations to dentists and other clinic employees;
- Complete various reports and analysis, responding to changes, market trends and competitor activities;
- Maintain up to date product knowledge through self-directed learning and proactive involvement in training and market research; and
- Workwith your colleaguesto identify and leverage opportunities across Dentsply Sirona. About you
This role will suit someone with;
- A professional attitude and a passion for sales with a proven track record of achieving sales in a competitive field;
- The initiative and drive to work autonomously with successful territory management or key account management;
- Strong communication and relationship skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software; and
- Experience or knowledge of either the dental industry or general healthcare is advantageous. What we offer
- Take control – your earning potential starts with you – be rewarded for your efforts with generous bonuses and commissions.
- Be a leader not a follower – Dentsply Sirona has been at the forefront of advancements in dental technologies since its inception almost 100 years ago.
- Think global not local – Dentsply Sirona operates in over 40 countries throughout the globe, with us you can build a career not just a job.
- Make people smile again – it’s no small thing to give someone their confidence back. Be part of a committed and supportive team that are accountable to their customers and each other. Dentsply Sirona is an EEO employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, Dentsply Sirona will respond to requests for Reasonable Adjustments from applicants with disabilities. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous and culturally diverse backgrounds. All successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and New Zealand.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about Dentsply Sirona, please go to www.dentsplysirona.com
Please note Dentsply Sirona operates a direct sourcing model so please no agency introductions.