- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Support the ELC legal teams in Panama, NY and the Regions.
- Assist with information gathering needs across multiple business units and with conducting and organizing research on a variety of issues relating to the manufacture and marketing of cosmetics and OTC/regulated drug products; organize research into easily accessible and intuitive reference materials and develop process/system for maintaining and updating these materials, and for providing easy access for attorneys.
- Provide general support to attorneys in investigating and resolving regulatory issues and responding to regulatory inquiries throughout the world; Research regulations, gather facts, track issues to resolution and be the go-to for information and status updates.
- Assist regulatory professionals and attorneys in department and cross-functional projects, including those related to new brand integration, product labelling, cosmetovigilance, data retention, client training and education, e-commerce and product innovation.
- Review and draft responses to consumer inquires related to products working closely with attorneys and communication professionals.
- Position based at ELC’s Shared Services Center in Panama.
- Cosmetic and/or OTC industry experience a plus.
- B.S in Chemistry, Biology, Law or similar preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- At least 3 years of experience at a reputable law firm and/or legal department of a multi-national company, working as part of a transactional practice group or regulatory group.
- High proficiency in conducting research and creating organized written work product to be used as reference materials (tables, flow charts, slides, memorandums, presentations); service oriented, client-first approach; project management; some regulatory experience in any field (e.g. financial, environmental etc.) preferred.
- Cosmetics/drug related regulatory experience a plus
- Willingness to learn through asking questions and direct instruction from attorneys, regulatory professionals and outside counsel
- Experience with Regulatory, Marketing and/or Advertising legal matters a plus.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment.
- Project management skills and organizational skills.
- Effectively communicates, good judgment in decision making, understands and synthesizes complex issues.
- Strong technical skills with experience in Microsoft Office 365, SAP, Ariba, Serengeti, customer relationship management and workflow management systems.
- University studies at an US University is a plus.
- ms project