- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Legal Operations Support Specialist is a support-level role that provides system administrative support to the Shared Services Legal team. This role will also support with organizing and executing day to day functions and priorities, and optimize departmental performance through accuracy, timeliness and communications to best serve our clients. The role will also provide administrative support for the SAP Ariba Contracts database including, but not limited to, maintenance, data entry, and testing. As new systems and workflows are rolled out, this role will provide assistance by preparing presentation materials, compiling and analyzing data, monitoring and updating systems, etc. Strong attention to detail and agility as priorities change is critical in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide data entry and maintenance support to the SAP Ariba System and Contract Management systems – 50%
- Provide support the Service Management Lead preparing materials, compiling data, monitoring and updating systems and general maintenance tasks of the case management systems – 40%
- Provide general administrative support to the Shared Services Legal team (setting up meetings, preparing materials, etc.) – 10%
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a systems administrator, preferably at a multinational company, law firm or shared services.
- Experience working with remote teams and/or a shared services environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn Salesforce, SAP, Concur, a Contracts Database and Workflow (preferably SAP Ariba).
- Ability to provide support to multiple executives independently and simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Ability to compile and analyze data from a variety of system sources.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail is required, with ability to prioritize tasks and manage expectations effectively to complete multiple tasks/projects quickly, efficiently and on time.
- Flexibility, agility and responsiveness with ability to pivot as priorities shift.
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills, including in person, on the phone, chat, and via email, working with executives from different cultures.
- Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
- Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
- Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
- Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Management or related fields.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Work shift: Monday to Friday
- Location: Costa del Este, Panamá.
- business administration