- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DEN HAAG - -
Netherlands - South Holland, Den Haag
- Develops proficiency in the use of the Company estimating systems and processes.
- Recognizes, understands and applies estimating terminology, measures, concepts and principles for compiling all types of estimates.
- Recognizes how various processes/project actions and assumptions may impact the estimate and quantifies the impact.
- Assists in analyzing and using estimates to predict key project issues.
- Prepares and/or coordinates preparation of full project estimates. Provides complete conceptual and final estimating input.
- Understands construction means, methods, and sequences-singe discipline.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of estimating.
- Assists in the preparation of the Estimate Plan.
- Conducts work requiring independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard estimating techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- May provide guidance to less experienced estimating personnel.
- Develops wage rate build-ups.
- Reads and interprets drawings, specifications, Requests-for-Proposals and contracts.
- Develops detailed material take-offs for procurement of bulk materials.
- Applies the various elements of the URS EC Division cost structure (overheads, G&A, insurance, etc.)
- Develops cash flow schedules and estimates.
- Knowledgeable of the CAES estimating system.
- Prepares scope and bid package breakdowns for subcontract and vendor quotes.
- Prepares subcontract bid analysis for scope, cost, and price.
- Understands Earned Value Management (EVMS) theory and application.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Quantity Surveying
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230530BR
Additional Locations BE - Ghent
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- ms project