- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We're looking for a passionate, innovative and highly organised Talent Acquisition Managerto play a key role in our People & Culture team. This is an exciting opportunity tohelp shape and impact KLOOK's high growth strategyinEurope. We also needa creative, inquisitive and opportunistic team member as you will be getting involved in some really cool projectssuch as building our employer brand.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment process,from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment & interviewing, salaryproposal and offer management
- Initiate and advise new ideas on building talent pool and enhance good candidate experience to ensure sufficient talents for business growth
- Stakeholder management and timely reporting
- Execute onboarding process and quality review of new hires
- Undertake global HR projects and new initiatives such as employer branding, campus recruitment and on-going ATS improvement to acquire best talent for the company
- Occasionally take up joint recruiting with TA in other regions for strategic sourcingWhat you'll need:
- Solid recruiting skill and at least 7 years of experience in recruitment, preferably from an in-house background
- Strong understanding and appreciation for the value of the candidate experience and employer branding
- Hungry to get involved in outer talent acquisition projects, and can write creatively and persuasively
- Drive for excellence, efficiency and effective communications; integrity
- Effective communication with a warm touch, good time management and organizational skills
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when requires.About Klook
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook gives travellers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app ('Best of 2015', â€˜Best of 2017' & â€˜Best of 2018' by Google Play and Apple App Store). With Klook's innovative technologies, travellers can book on-the-go and redeem the services by using QR codes or e-voucher. Each day, Klook empowers countless travellers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 80,000 offerings in more than 250 destinations.
With a team of more than 1,700 across over 26 offices worldwide, Klook's services are available in eight languages, supporting 41 currencies. It has raised a total of US$300 million investment from world-renowned investors including Sequoia China, TCV, Matrix Partners, and Goldman Sachs and can now be referred to as a unicorn start-up.