- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Event Coordinator Associate with German
Due to the growth of our Event Coordination team, we are looking for a German speaking Event Coordinator Associate to support our client in the organization of marketing and sponsoring events for EY in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. This role offers the possibility of using German on a daily basis and collaborating with EY Event Project Managers. By ensuring excellent support via the usage of standardized processes and methodologies, you will contribute to the organization of events, fair projects and sponsorships. If you are interested in marketing and events area and possess excellent German skills, this job is perfect for you.
Your key responsibilities
As part of the Event Coordination Team, your main responsibilities would be:
• Virtual support of EY Event Project Managers
• Planning, coordination and execution of the required logistics and event administration
• Efficient use of methodologies, EY tools and databases (online invitations, EY Event App, etc.)
• Be aware of quality/visibility and consistency of the EY Brand in events/fairs/sponsorships
• Setting up required SharePoint pages
• Administrative activities before, during and after events
• On-site support, when required
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent German and very good English
• Any graduate or post-graduate
• Experience working in a team environment handling corporate events (business meetings/events)
• Professional and diplomatic communicator
• Quality focused and detail oriented
• Self-starter, who can manage with minimal direction
• Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and fair knowledge of Outlook and Skype
What we look for
The role requires someone who can manage a number of various activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills. Experience and understanding in the fields of event management and marketing combined with a high technical/digital affinity are also essential.
More than anything, we are interested in people with the right attitude for the job! You will need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. You are confident with your German language and should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY GDS offers
This role will involve a great exposure to the market in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will interact with EY stakeholders on a daily basis and will be offered a variety of challenges to learn and implement. On top of that you will have a chance to excel your language skills. If you are interested in Events Coordination and believe you would be a good match for this position, don’t hesitate to apply!
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.