- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SURREY SURREY
EVENT MANAGER / SENIOR EVENT MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
A fantastic opportunity to join a global full service events agency and deliver some high profile complex events for a broad portfolio of corporate clients!
This well-established and successful global event agency has an impressive client list and is well known in the industry for delivering engaging events that range from conferences and meetings through to product launches and travel incentives. With offices spanning across the world, this agency has gained an excellent reputation from their services to employee recognition - they are one of the best within the industry!
Offering a truly rewarding and supportive working environment where team work knows no bounds this is a great opportunity to establish an excellent career path within a forward thinking and progressive global agency.
If you are you an experienced Event Manager with a strong background in delivering a range of events from conferences, to incentives and gala dinners then this is the role to develop your career!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the best in the business and oversee the running of a portfolio of UK and international events.
This exciting role will be crucial within the business, and key responsibilities include:
* Leading on larger scale, complex events
* Supporting the team leader with mentoring and development
* Monitoring service level agreements across the accounts and projects
* Managing event logistics including venue finding, registration
* Working with 3rd party suppliers
* Working with key stakeholders within the client
* Financial reporting and forecasting
* Key account management and development
* Overseeing event logistics end to end on a range of events
* Ensuring that all events are run to the compliance regulations
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a similar background and have strong relationship building skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time.
In return for your talents, this agency can provide excellent career progression and a truly rewarding environment and role for the right candidate.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.