- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Events Managers or any assigned Manager, the Events Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the event selling and operations process including external and internal documentation preparation and distribution, such as Proposal Letter, Letter of Agreement or BEO, etc. He/she is also responsible to assist Events Managers or assigned Manager in all aspect related to events.
- Background in an International Hotel/ Resort or in a similar capacity.
- A Graduate of Hospitality Management, International Hospitality Management or any related course.
- Knowledge in Delphi System is an advantage.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Good sales person and can multi tasks.
- A self-starter, must be guest-oriented, creative, highly-organized skills,and has an eye for details.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.