- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
- You will be a center of compiler expertise in the team designing, implementing, testing, reviewing, and documenting codes for a high-performance LLVM-based compiler for HPC applications for a RISC-V vector ISA and other accelerators.
- You will deliver features using test-driven development, writing unit tests, and fast iterations.
- You will contribute creative workflows and tools to be used by internal and external customers.
- You will work closely with architecture team to provide timely input on ISA and various architectural design decisions.
- Be a face of the team at external events on compiler related topics. Publish results in external media (conferences, journals, blogs, forums). Requirements
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, engineering degree or equivalent level of professional experience. Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- 5+ years experience with Programming Languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, Fortran, etc.
- 5+ years experience developing Clang/LLVM based compilers.
- Strong Compiler theory and development.
- Knowledge of intermediate representations, machine independent and machine dependent optimizations, SIMD relevant control flow and code placement optimizations, code generation, low-level and high-level IRs and architecture specific optimizations.
- Knowledge of the structure and function of compiler internals.
- Knowledge of instruction sets, especially RISC-V, and computer architectures: pipeline structure and hazards, cache and memory organization, etc.
- Knowledge or experience in performance analysis, root cause analysis, and profiling tools.
- Experience with working on a variety of embedded processors, SOC’s and micro-controllers, RISC-V a plus.
- Experience in implementing known processes for unit and feature testing of software.
- Strong scripting experience using scripting languages like Python, or Perl.
- Agile development and open source development, deployment, and support, including GitHub or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is essential, Spanish is welcome. Competences
- The candidate must be an effective communicator, multitask, and work well on collaborative designs.
- Keeps abreast of technology trends.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines and pressure. Additional Information
Web site for additional job details
222322+-Leaflet | Map data © Google Job Work Location Personal Assistance locationsGet More Personal Assistance Work location(s) 1 position(s) available at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) Spain Barcelona EURAXESS offer ID: 457889
Posting organisation offer ID: 11137
share this page Facebook Twitter Linkedin Print this offer Disclaimer:
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.
Please login to access this functionality.
Login / Free Registration