- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Swissotel Bangkok Rachada, Thailand
City BANGKOK State Bangkok Region/Country Thaïland
The luxurious Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada is a five-star hotel located on Rachadapisek Road, Bangkok’s new thriving central business and entertainment district, and is approximately 40 minutes away from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The Huai Kwang train station is a two-minute walk from the hotel with Bangkok’s prime tourist attractions, central business district and convention centre just a few train stations away.
Job Level Job/Foreigner under local employment status More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 30-11-2018
Gesarinporn Karnchanapunchapol email@example.com
+66 659 4553
Level of Education
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in culinary science or related certificate.
- Solid experiences in related position from 5 stars of international hotel.
- Excellence in both Thai & English communication.
- Leadership, training & motivation skills.
- Flexible and very good in problem solving skills.
- Computer skills and experience in the online purchasing system
- To create the food professional to operate a profitable restaurants and catering facilities, manage all chefs to provide a quality dining experience for the guests and serve a seasonal and innovative menu.
- To manage fresh and dried food purchasing, food productions, storerooms, sanitation, and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- To analyze and control all expenses related to the kitchen and recommend changes to each of the outlet chefs where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the hygienic and safe preparation of food within the food preparation areas.
- To monitor and analyze the menu and product of competitive restaurants and other hotel banqueting departments.
- To modify menu or create new ones that meet quality standards.
- To liaise with the Catering and Banquet teams on all special Banquet menu requirements, to ensure that the food and labor cost are minimized with high standard.
- To be creative in the designs and promotions to implement the ongoing and new food concepts.
We may be a global brand but we are Swiss at heart. Our story began 35 years ago and today our worldwide portfolio provides guests with the opportunity to stay in the heart of more than 30 top locations worldwide, with 15 more in development. The brand remains true to its roots, successfully combining genuine Swiss hospitality with intelligent design and local flair. We consider time and travel as one of life’s true gifts. That’s why we want our guests to live it well. Our Swiss hospitality ensures quality time for our guests to explore, unplug and recharge. We think that this is time well spent.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.