- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Hanoi, VN, 100000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_VN_30986
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
We are the world's leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. Description Since opening our first representative office in 1994, BASF has expanded its operations in Vietnam with two production sites and three offices. We provide products and solutions for various industries and applications, including agriculture, construction, electrical and electronics, oil and mining, nutrition and health, paints and coatings, personal and home care, petrochemicals, plastics, textile, leather and footwear, water treatment and others. OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
To proactively execute sales/marketing strategies for EB Vietnam including upstream technical specification
development into projects; new client network and new markets with existing products; introduction of new products including branding.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
- Identify potential key clients and develop strong working relationship in order to obtain upstream information on upcoming projects.
- Actively participate in specialized associations of the industry to promote Master Builder Solutions brand and product package.
- Plan and organize the expert seminars/workshops to engage the stake holders for presale activities.
Technical Specifications Development:
- Participate into activities to identify upstream projects and work closely with consultants in developing BASF Construction Chemicals products specifications into the projects including executing lunch box presentations to architects and consultants and engage stake holders for specification activities.
- Develop specification documents according to product portfolio and customers’ requirements.
- Routinely conduct internal alignments with sale team to update presale activities to ensure smooth transition of specified projects into sales.
- Conducts analysis of market research, customers, competition, latest trends and product development opportunities and shape up the long-term recommendation to management to catch up industry trends including coordinating with sales team and technical team to build up value proposition for each segment to build up product segment strategy
- Promote Master Builders Solutions image through preparation and maintenance of profile, advertising literature and participating in industry exhibitions/conferences including sourcing/ordering/distributing marketing collaterals.
Education: Degree in Civil Engineering, Commerce or equivalent.
Working Experience: Min 3 years of relevant experience in construction fields. Good relation with owners, architects, specifiers, designers, contractors is preferred.
Technical & Professional Knowledge: Good understanding on construction industry. Knowledge of branding, products and investment is preferred. Good in English and computer skills (Excel & PowerPoint).
Competencies: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Drive Sustainable Solutions.
About the company
We create chemistry for a sustainable future
In line with our corporate purpose, around 113,000 employees contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world.
Our broad portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. In 2014, BASF posted sales of €74.0 billion and income from operations before special items of approximately €7.6 billion. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through research and innovation, we support our customers in nearly every industry in meeting the current and future needs of society. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.