- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What will you do?
- You will drive and implement the vision of our group sales department in the whole JF Hillebrand organization. You do this by aligning the Salesforce experience to our sales-pipeline approach;
- You will brainstorm and suggest approaches for implementation alternatives to our Sales Product Manager;
- Lead technical discussions and workshops with stakeholders;
- Define, implement and govern the implementation architecture within the Salesforce platform;
- Define, implement and govern the integration possibilities between SFDC and other solutions;
- Collaborate with the architects team to safeguard overall architectural alignment;
- Coach junior SFDC developers;
- Potentially lead a team of SFDC developers, after establishing fit;
- You will look for opportunities to migrate from Classic to Lightning;
- Be part of a small but dedicated team that is eager to provide unprecedented sales experience throughout the JF Hillebrand group. What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 year experience in customizing Salesforce through Classic;
- You have proven experience in customizing Salesforce through Lightning;
- You hold a bachelor or Master degree in a related field;
- You are certified Salesforce Platform Developer I- PDI certified, PDII certified is preferred;
- As part of a scrum team, you need to recognize yourself in being and acting as a team player In this international environment, we expect a good mastery of English from all our colleagues, both verbally as well as written.
What can you expect from us?
- Salary package in line with job responsibilities
- Professional trainings
- Great atmosphere
- Unlimited coffee
- A challenging job in a very exciting beer, wines & spirits industry