- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The position is designed to deliver the key processes defined below:
• Identification and selection of External Manufacturers (EMs).
• Establish the EM and J&J business relationship.
• Start-up of a new EM site.
• Disengagement from a EM site.
• Monitor and manage EMs according to agreed supply chain KPIs (plan attainment, SOTD, etc).
• Identify and Delivery of cost improvements, lean projects.
• Ensure GMP and EHS compliance of the sites.
• Lead new product launches coming out of EM site.
• Lead and execute RPM sourcing changes coming out of EM site providing support for RPMs purchased by J&J.
The above can be accomplished through:
• Close coordination of activities within the Supply Chain, EM Source, Franchise, Legal, QA, EHS&S , SMP, Regulatory, and Purchasing.
The scope of key responsibilities include:
• Enhance supply reliability, flexibility, and service.
• Ensure compliance to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies.
The position will be measured primarily on:
• Increased supply reliability and service of the EM.
• Improvements on total cost savings/avoidance.
• Flawless execution of product validations, artwork changes, sourcing changes (pure-buy) including NPI/NPD projects (EGIs).
• Acceptable JJRC/GMP Audit Findings; Low EHS&S Risk; Green MRA.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong leadership, influence, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of cGMPs and Quality Systems and EHS.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical and cosmetics operations.
• Commercial, Negotiations.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Decision Making / Problem Solving.
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.