- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doorson 24November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
Greet and serve theguest by Marriott standards of food and beverage quality, presentation andsanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display aggressivehospitality through positive personality with both guest and fellow associates.Take pride in all facets of service with a clean professional appearance andkeep a sparkling clean dining room at all times.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要 :
- Follow all Marriott policies and procedures.
- Comply with the “clean as you go” policy.
- Report to work on scheduled days at thescheduled time.
- Report to work in uniform following all appearancestandards.
- Work as a TEAM.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safework area.
- Honourall reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which maybe outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfactionand service throughout the Hotel.
- Check out with your supervisor before leavingyour station or the floor for any reason.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
- Check your station, prior to opening, forcleanliness of tables and chairs, proper set-up of salt and pepper, sugar,ashtrays, flowers, lamp, clean cutlery and glassware.
- Do all necessary opening and closing sidework according to the side work schedule.
- Have all necessary tools ready: tray, pen,bus towel, corkscrew, etc.
- Develop a complete knowledge of menu items,their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be ready to answer any guestquestions about the menu in a positive and concise way. Know the use records.
- Operate the Point of Sale terminal correctlyand follow all Marriott check-closing procedures.
- Practice aggressive hospitality and useSuggestive Selling techniques when taking guest’s order.
- Develop a good knowledge of beverages,liquors, and wine service.
- Pick up and present food and beveragesaccording to standard service procedures. Properly bus the table throughout themeal. By dessert, all condiments, dirty dishes and silverware should becleared, except sugar and appropriate silverware and beverage glasses that arenot empty. Pay special attention to finer points of service, i.e., replacingashtrays, water glasses filled, checking back just after serving entrée,keeping proper posture and being personable, but limiting conversation.
- Bus, clean and reset the table according tostandard procedures.
- Chewing gum or smoking is not allowed whileon duty.
- Attend all meetings or training seminars asrequired.
- Study and follow the Associate’s TrainingManual.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- safety and security