- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are recruiting for a Family Solicitor with our well established client.
As a Family Solicitor you will need to have:
- 3 years post qualified experience as a Solicitor or a Legal Executive.
- Court experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- Willing to help with marketing and network activities (would be an advantage).
- Working knowledge of computer-based client management systems.
- Confident to manage relationships at senior level.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and concepts to non-lawyers.
Role of a Family Solicitor:
- Provide law services to our clients.
- Advise on settlement agreements.
- Liaising with clients, the Principal Solicitor and Barristers.
- Undertake privately funded family matters.
- Attend court as required.
- You will have your own case load which you will be expected to manage.
About the company
Joboro prides itself in providing unmatched services in the areas of recruitment, human resources, and management.
We work directly with you, with our market connections and with our wide database of job vacancies.