- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Field Service Engineer's (FSE) primary role is to perform the services on customer's site : preventive and corrective maintenance, commissioning, installation supervision and modification of GUTOR UPS (uninterruptible power supply) systems and batteries. The FSE works on- or off-shore and is in direct contact with the customer. The FSE is the connection between customer and Gutor Customer Service.
• Performs installation supervision and commissioning of Gutor products including the batteries.
• Performs preventive and corrective maintenance for Gutor UPS equipment including batteries.
• Solves UPS problems at customers site and provides reports on these issues.
• Responsible for identifying and reporting failure modes encountered when in the field. Also responsible fordetermining the cause of these failures.
• Trains customers on equipment operation and maintenance of Gutor products.
• Interacts with customers by phone or face to face
• Represents Gutor in dealing with customer concerns
• Promotes proactively Gutor services & products (contracts, spare parts, preventive maintenance, modifications…)
• Fill in all required reports and complete the necessary documents. Updates the database and Innosoft
• 24 hours stand by if necessary
• Not exposing himself, anyone else or properties to a danger.
• Willing to travel internationally if necessary, approx. up to 30%
Employee perks, benefits
* Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
* Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
* Providing various type of technical trainings
* Competitive salary
* Notebook, phone
* Package of social benefits
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English language. We will contact suitable candidates only. Thank you
Together with your application for employment, please send your consent to the retention of your personal data in the following wording: "I hereby give Schneider Electric Slovakia the consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of registering the candidates for the mentioned position within the meaning of Act No. 428 / 2002 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data. "
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
BS degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Minimum of 2 years experience in field service (UPS)
• Strong knowledge of electronic theory to component level
• Good computer skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are favorable
• Flexible and high-performance profile
• Ability to function independently, well organised
• High level of professionalism and integrity
• Self -Motivated
• Ability to solve problems alone
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.