- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Support Philips Imaging Systems business in Antalya region, Turkey. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, troubleshoot, service, maintain equipment at customer sites and effectively participate in the company growth.
You are responsible for
- Installing Philips Healthcare (PH) equipment according to standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
- Perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- As a first-line technical support perform corrective maintenance and act in accordance with our regulatory guidelines.
- Accurately document service records inclusive of diagnostics, resolution & test procedures, as well as case status using the service management system. Capturing solutions for knowledge sharing.
- Accurately record customer interaction time, non-customer interaction time, parts consumed / returned / failures, real-time via the mobile device.
- Accurately record bench repair time, non-customer interaction time, Parts consumed/ returned/ Failures, real-time via SMax.
- Focuses on First Time Right ensuring there is a clear action plan and preparation, with parts (if required), and diagnosis before the onsite visit.
- Acts on customer escalations, complaints (safety / non-safety related) or feedback, following agreed processes to ensure that information is captured accurately as possible, to allow for timely follow up.
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
You are part of
an organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent within Electrical/Electronics/Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in biomedical technology/ healthcare high-tech imaging systems is not required but would be a plus
- Willing to travel across Turkey without any restrictions
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- Good Interpersonal skills for daily interaction with the stakeholders
- Time management and problem solving mindset
In return, we offer you
A dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 317834.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews. Izmir