- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:This outsourced position will be serving Abbott Nutrition division. The hire will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Plans, Rolling LBE’s and financial management for the affiliates under the LEONA region. The individual is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the financial data. Both creative positioning and review are required to present a comprehensive and well-positioned Affiliate packages and LEONA package to senior management. The incumbent must travel/meet with the operational personnel both internally and external partners and actively advise on financial and strategic implications of concepts to be presented.
The duties and responsibilities cover a vast array of areas including:
- The development of strategic and annual Plan, Latest Business Estimate and Update
- Analyzing monthly performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring that all expenditures are appropriately booked and are in compliance with GAAP and Abbott policies
- Coordinating with Commercial in providing them with support necessary to understand their analytics
- Providing the business analytics to help drive initiatives that are critical to the ongoing growth of the company
- Identify, analyze and monitor issues that effect profitability, growth and productivity
- Streamlining processes and identifying opportunities for savings across all areas of the business
- Preparing key management reports, highlighting risks and opportunities and preparing contingency plans
- Working closely with CFS / IFO
- CA / MBA (Finance) / ACCA / Masters/ Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- This position requires a keen understanding of both the technology of our products, the needs and demands of the customers and the markets we serve, and the requirements of the regulatory bodies that govern our processes.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance management with an understanding of the industry.
- Multinational experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated diplomacy and effectiveness when working in a matrix environment.
- Direct, straight forward with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding computer skills
- Team Player
- Proven ability to complete assignments under tight deadlines
- A confident, excellent communicator
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
LOCATION:Egypt Cairo : Block #233
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.