- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An international publisher are looking for an experienced financial journalist or financial writer to commission, write and edit content commissioned by banks, law firms and financial institutions.
Working across digital and print channels, you?ll be responsible for writing research papers and bulletins for a wide range of areas. You?ll be commissioning leading analysts, working closely with journalists and producing your own writing on M&A, private equity, asset management, capital markets etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial journalist looking to transition into a client facing role or for a financial writer looking to join a leading name in financial media.
- Writing and editing content commissioned by legal and financial institutions seeking thought leadership
- Researching market trends in order to develop strong and relevant themes
- Arranging interviews with senior industry professionals in order to source new material
- Assisting the commercial function with creative ideas for new topics
- Significant experience as a financial reporter or finance writer
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets
- Commissioning and editing experience would be an advantage
- adobe photoshop
About the company
At RecruitPool, we are a multilingual recruitment agency providing services in Hong Kong. Thanks to our career search tools and resources, we can help you develop a clear and considered plan for your next career step.