- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Finance Manager, Gas Power Services Indonesia
Power Power Services
This role reports to the Senior Manager Finance, Gas Power Services ASEAN. The Country Finance Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will work closely with the Country Service Director in driving sound business strategies and delivering towards the growth and financial commitments. You will be responsible for executing the financial strategies, planning, reporting, and other finance related initiatives.
• Serve as a business partner to the Indonesia Service Director to drive business initiatives, growth, profitability, cost optimization, productivity and cash generation;
• Develop & drive quarterly estimates/pacing, operating plans, forecasts, reviews, reports (US GAAP) & Blueprints;
• Lead calls with operation leaders to review estimates, milestones, drive opportunities and mitigate risks, as well as recommending actions
• Lead project billing and cash collection. Support FP&A in data requests for factoring opportunities
• Manage financial accounting of Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) such as CSA & Construction contracts as well as transactional services contracts.
• Conduct transactional order review, costing analysis and related billing. Ensure revenue recognition, cash, billing and AR deliverables are compliant with financial regulations.
• Articulate commercial & financial risks and opportunities within portfolio, develop and assist FP&A to prepare annual Blueprint, Operating Plans and quarterly estimates.
• Actively participate in contract handover reviews from ITO to OTR i.e. T&C clarifications, Management Entity setup, payment security, hedging evaluation, etc.
• Lead process improvements and drive simplification projects. Leverage tax, commercial finance and train contract managers as applicable.
• Drive controllership compliance and ensure appropriate reporting principles, policies & metrics are being followed.
• Support internal and external audits related to revenue recognition and project related balances
• Lead the transition of legacy processes to the new PS processes
• Lead statutory and tax reporting requirements.
GE Power Services (“PS”), a newly created P&L post Alstom acquisition combining the legacy GE Power Generation Services, Alstom Thermal Services & GE Distributed Power Services. The Power Services APAC is the region with order and revenue exceeding 1.8B.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Management
• Minimum 3-5 years of finance experience
• Understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS;
• Strong accounting, analytical, problem-solving, with hands-on attitude & attention to details.
• Execution focused, ability to set and meet aggressive goals and objectives;
• Ability to work in cross functional environment and matrix organization
• Demonstrate ability to multitasks, promote team work, accountability, and speed
• Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
• Communication skills to work with multiple levels, functions and regions. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• PC proficiency and experience in ERP platform such as Oracle or SAP;
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in both local language & English
• Embraces process changes and thrive in ambiguous situations
• Finance background (FMP/CAS) or equivalent
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
- ms project
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.