- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of Ubisoft Financial Planning Group tools and processes to bring efficiency and accuracy to the Group, and contribute to financial analysis. The team is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst. Your main mission is to manage autonomously a financial process and related tools capabilities, contribute to financial analysis and permanently challenge yourself and the team to improve it. You’ll have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
You will be in charge of a reporting process, it can be actual or forecast, P&L or cash flow, specific sales reporting. Within this scope, you will:
• Manage the reporting process and guarantee top quality of the financial data : organize in advance, collaborate with geographically spread stakeholders to drive submission process following Group calendar, supervise checks with a junior team member, run high-level and complex checks, maintain documentation and perform training. You target high efficiency for yourself and all stakeholders
• Identify improvements on group tools and processes, propose priorities and action plan, and lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks
• Contribute to group reporting and analysis : create and update analysis reports (recurring and ad hoc analysis), interprete results and communicate it to Financial Planning HQ management
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
• 3-5 Years of experience in financial domain
• Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
• Experience with Month End Closing processes
• Computer literate with good Excel skills
• Experience in financial tools evolutions would be a plus
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus)
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details
• Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables
• Self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
• Very good planning and deadline oriented;
• Strong interest in financial tools
• Communication skills and client oriented
• Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.