- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SSO Financial Project Controller in the SSO Financial Project Controlling Services organization is responsible for ensuring the quality of project’s planned and reported financials, and applies financial skills to improve project performance in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. Act as business partner for the delivery team. SSO FPC is accountable for ensuring the highest standards of business controls, data integrity & ethics standard.
SSO Finnacial Project Controlling Services organization is responsible for providing Project Controlling services including E2E controlling of selected customer project portfolio and the delivery of centralized project admin services.
In the SSO FPC organization the SSO Financial Project Controller is responsible for the following main tasks:
- Support the preparation of LoA materials for financials.
During project set up:
- Coordinates system setups together with Delivery team (PM/PMO) at the beginning of the project to ensure system structure enables full transparency and control;
- Understanding principles around Revenue Recognition application;
- Support preparation of RRB material.
- Control & drive E2E project financials: revenue recognition, cost analysis, operating working capital;
- Ensure accuracy & transparency of project financials for actuals & forecasts including non-recurrent items;
- Manage & ensure completeness of closing activities;
- Coordinates required system maintenance during project and system closing activities at the end of the project.
- Ensures compliance with Nokia financial policies, instructions, guidance, processes, tools, accounting principles and internal controls in the project;
- Prepares audit evidence to ensure internal control compliance in conjunction with CO/RBC.
- Responsible for analysis and planning of project related financials across all BU’s and BL’s;
- Conducts reviews with delivery team to validate the E2E Project estimated-to-complete to ensure common understanding of project performance.
- Proactively monitors and controls the project financial performance partnering with delivery team ensuring full understanding of variance against sold based line & margin deviation root cause analysis.
- In collaboration with the delivery team identifies and flags risks impacting project margin and actively contributes to risk mitigation, proposing corrective actions including accrual bookings and needed provisions;
- Support translating operational events & risks into financial impacts.
During project closure:
- Coordinates required financial closing activities at the end of the project.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- At least 1-4 years of professional experience in Controlling at international company (Telecommunication industry is advantage);
- Strong knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling (Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory Management, Revenue Recognition);
- Fluent command of business English (both written and spoken);
- Outstanding team player with excellent networking, communication skills having service oriented, remarkably pro-active mindset;
- Ability to work across boundaries and in virtual/crossfunctional teams;
- Good presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with financial service recipients;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.