- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Financial Reporting & Accounting Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
100+! That is number of all employees supporting R2R in Novartis Global Service Center in Prague!.
The Financial Reporting & Accounting Specialist will enable and support the execution of quality Financial Reporting and Accounting services for the Novartis Group entities, having the oversight of end-to-end processes and by providing functional guidance to the team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide functional guidance from an accounting perspective for business transactions
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes, drives productivity and continuous improvement, process changes and leading practices to have an efficient and effective process
• Interact proactively within NGSC (Novartis Global Service Center) and Divisions to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting
• Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines
• Act service oriented to enable service lines to deliver a high-performing organization and drive improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a customer service focus culture
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant - English required (written and spoken)
• Other languages are a plus
• 3-5 years of financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national organization
• SAP knowledge
• GL Accounting Knowledge
• Good people skills
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Business Unit FRA Operations NBS
Location Czech Republic
Site Hlavní město Praha
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Audit & Finance
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.