- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world. With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings.
Do you want to join to new, fast growing Team of experts working on Intel core technology?
We are building new team of Firmware and Security experts at Intel Gdansk.
We work on Security and Manageability features targeted to every Intel Platform!
Want to grow? Join us!
- Managing one of Intel's best Teams, mentoring
- Managing a Team of FW and SW engineers responsible for CSME FW, SW and tools delivery for a subset of projects, this includes:
- Maintaining the project code base and keeping it synchronized with other Intel's sites
- To synchronize engineering effort between Polish and Israeli Intel's site
- Independent delivery of features and project specific content for security and manageability FW
- Triage and debug of system wide integration issues
- Providing timely and quality delivery
- Working closely with Security Validation Team to ensure that security development practices are property followed
- Working closely with FW Architecture Team
Important for us:
- Strong leadership skills, ability to drive technical discussions with team and stakeholders
- Experience in management project in multi national environment
- Experience in building high performing teams
- Experience in full development environment - source control, build system, CI
- Ability to quickly deep dive into new components developed by another team
- Knowledge of C/C++ with experience in embedded programming
- Very good knowledge of Standards and Best Practices in embedded systems development
- Broad knowledge on security concepts, standards and common issues
- System view - either at Intel SoC level or experience in another large scale SW or FW component
- Ability to read and analyse documentation, requirements and define scope of work to reach team goals
- Fast ramp up on big scale technology
- Poses a good understand of a modern PC architecture - main system components and interfaces
- Very good English, both spoken and written. In particular understanding and creating technical documentation in English.
Expertise in Security of embedded systems is a big advantage.
We can offer:
- Great opportunity to work together with the Team at Intel's comfortable office in Gdańsk with a possibility to work from home from time to time
- Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Being a part of creative, dynamic and experienced team with unique skills on cross-technology
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped campus with a free parking lot
- Integration events because to spend time together is very important for us and we know how important it is for a good collaboration
- Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Medical and life insurance, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of passionate, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, Family events and many more - our Recruiter Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) will share with you all details during interview
- Learn more about us: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/locations/poland.html and apply! We are waiting for you!
Inside this Business Group
- ms project
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.