- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MAITAMA, ABUJA, NIGERIA
A Food SafetyAnalyst with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supporting the achievement of the hotel''s food safety and regulatory performance standards and expectations. andwill oversee all food safety objectives and initiatives through auditing, supplier/contractor engagement, regulatory awareness and process improvements. standard in the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Safety Analyst, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- You will establish, implement, maintain and update the food safety management system while reporting to management on the effectiveness and suitability of the FSMS.
- Attend food safety team review and take the meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Gather data by developing new metrics and using the data to define ways to drive improvement.
- Manage departmental finances, including budgeting, forecasting, payroll and inventory control. Analyze data and compile reports on expenditures, labor and supplies.
- Assist in training and ensure education for food safety and quality requirements
- Assist in Conducting facility food safety audits as well as manage third party audits
- Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
- Assist buyers with training and educating potential suppliers to ensure compliance
- Work closely with Food Safety Manager/or Director of Operations on any food safety or quality assurance issues
- Ensure proper maintenance and sanitation of all facility to comply with food safety requirements
- Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
- Work and carry out tasks as instructed by your manager
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor''s degree/HND or advanced technical degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Chemistry
- Oneyear of related experience
- Ability to use English Language comfortably in interacting with guests and team
- IT proficiency
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!