- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San José
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by INTERCONTINENTAL COSTA RICA AT MULTIPLAZA MALL, an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We are the largest 5-star hotel in the city of San Jose, located in Escazu, the most prestigious area of the capital.
We belong to the Poma Group and we have the franchise of 7 brands belonging to 3 major hotel companies: Marriott International, Choice Hotels and InterContinental Hotel Group.
We have 372 rooms, four restaurants considered meeting points in Escazú, three swimming pools surrounded by tropical gardens, a Spa and a convention center with modern and versatile meeting rooms.
Your day to day
The main objective of the position will be to build and maintain a strong communication and a relationship between the guests and clients, leading teams to cover all the needs that arise. In addition, you must comply with the goals established in the annual business plan through compliance with established programs and indicators and the best customer service on the property.
What we need from you
- Studies in business administration, hospitality, tourism or related careers.
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in similar positions at the Management level in the area of Lodging in hotels of recognized brands. With knowledge in Front Office, Housekeeping and Spa area.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Expert management of hotel systems in the Rooms Department.
- Excellent public relations and focus on customer service.
- Great approach to the achievement of KPIs of their work teams.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Hospital medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual bonus for results.
- Development plan according to performance
- customer service
- public relations