- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to play an important role in developing our French, Belgian and Luxemburg markets? If so, this is a great opportunity to grow your career within Abacus Medicine - a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for a student to manage the analysis of new products from the Copenhagen headquarters to be sold on the French, Belgium and Luxemburg markets. Developing new markets requires innovative thinking so we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
Furthermore, your daily responsibilities will entail:
- Economic analysis of product data and statistics
- Support and development of sales to our customers
- Qualitative product and market analysis
- Hospital tender preparation and submitting
- Preparation of price lists and quotations
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Supporting the team with the various daily ad hoc tasks
Are you the right candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and have the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry. It is vital that you have an eye for detail and thrive on responsibility for a wide range of assignments.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Currently be studying at your final year of bachelor or a master in a field relating to business administration
- Have French and English skills at a professional level
- Have experience from working in a company business function
- Have strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
Join the department of Business Development FR/BE/LUX:
You will be a vital part of our small ambitious team and in close contact with our other departments. Our daily work is busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with a relaxed atmosphere and many social activities. We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a sense of humor.
What do we offer?
- A part-time position – 10-20 hours per week
- A fun and dynamic workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exiting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment.
- Central location in Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch arrangement, fruit arrangement and amazing social events
If you are interested, please send your application by using the apply link and make sure to attach your CV and cover letter no later than31st of July 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Jordan Chir, Country Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- business administration
- microsoft excel