- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
FSS BUSINESS PARTNER SR. MANAGER
Position: Financial Shared Services (FSS) – Business Partner Sr. Manager
Location: Singapore / Flexible APAC
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 21/12/2018
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a FSS Business Partner Sr. Manager, being a professional leader and influencer, responsible to run, define and implement the DSC Finance outsourcing strategy, work business leaders to manage delivery of Financial accounting services from Shared Service Centers and open new opportunities beyond traditional activities.
What are you accountable for achieving as FSS – Business Partner?
• Secure SSC alignment and consensus with senior level stakeholders in Regions and GBS (Legal, Procurement and Finance Operations)
• Responsible for quality assurance of regional projects
• Analyse trends in quality, effectiveness or efficiency and develop and implement action plans
• Monitor and report program/project process, highlight any divergence from plans and communicate with all stakeholders
What will you need as a successful FSS – Business Partner?
• Master’s Degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or equivalent
• Project Management qualification
• Certified in Change/Process Management
• Project/Program experience inclusive of large change programs through to implementation
• Deep experience and proven track record in Financial Accounting
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally/divisionally with other staff
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
FACTS AND FIGURES
Division V7, SUPPLY CHAIN
Business Unit DHL Supply Chain UK
Job Type Finance & Controlling
Career Level Senior Managers
Reports to VP Global Head of Finance Shared Services
Target Hire Date 1/1/2019
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Relocation Offered None
Travel Required Below 25%
Work Permit Required Yes
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.