- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Sha Tin
Full Stack Engineer - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology : 0000DR65
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Full Stack Engineer.
- The Full stack Engineer is responsible in front end development, back end development, databases, application development.
- The Full stack Engineer will be working with development team for the design, development and implementation of IT systems, prepare detailed specifications and requirements, deliver designs into robust and scalable solutions.
- Work with development teams closely and assist in documentation for system test cases, system support guideline, system specifications, implementation checklist.
- Work with business and IT groups to analyse, design and implementation.
- A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Business and technical knowledge on banking system would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the HSBC standards and processes would be useful.
- Production Support experience on banking systems would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Cloud platform would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English would be an advantage.
- Occasion travel to our development center in China is required and proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-New Territories-Shatin
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 08:08:53 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.