- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the organization's technology architecture and applications plan, including the components required to support it and in the integration of corporate and business architecture and applications.
Predominantly you will be designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver value to our organization.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc with 3-7 years of experience
- Hands-on experience on Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices and other relevant technologies
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying applications using public Cloud
- Development experience associated with new and emerging business like Cloud (OSE)
- Worked on Java designing with good understanding in Java/J2EE Design patterns
- Good knowledge on Spring batch, Spring boot and other important spring modules
- Good understanding of frontend frameworks especially AngularJS
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST based APIs and framework
- Implemented SOAP and rest based solutions using standard frameworks
- Aware of securing web services
- Strong problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
- 5+ years of experience building multi-tier applications using (applicable skill set such as Java, .NET, etc.) as infra architect
- Experience with Agile methodology, including transforming from traditional waterfall processes
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Focused experience in multiple infrastructure disciplines
- Understanding of enterprise application architecture design patterns and how they translate into infrastructure deployments
- Understanding of Python (3.0)
- Understanding on other frontend frameworks like Node.js
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with Visio
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Full Stack Java Developer, Java Developer, Java, Full Stack, Front End, Back End, Docker, Agile, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Python, Node.js, Visio, Java, .NET, Taguig City, Taguig, McKinley, NCR, National Capital Region