- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Ubisoft Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft opened its door in China in 1996. Today, Ubisoft Shanghai is one of the largest and most influential video game companies in this country with full creation and production capacities. There are 450+ talents working on the developing of console and mobile games, and already shipped Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance®, Assassin’s Creed® and Tom Clancy’s video game series.
Shanghai studio established its expertise in Wildlife Animation, Open World and AI through the co-development with other studios in the group. In addition, the studio also plays a major role in the Publishing and APAC Network Infrastructure.
About Program Origin (源·计划):
The focal point of the Program Origin is the recruitment of young talents with good potential and high motivation joining the creation of our great games.
Upon the successful completion of the extensive training sessions conducted by our industry-renowned mentors & trainers set for the first six months of this program, the graduates will be given the much-anticipated opportunities of participating in the very core AAA game development in Shanghai Studio.
Join us and create your world.
By seizing this challenging prospect, you will instantly become a part of the intricate connection between your beloved games and their players. Your work will have its mark on the very soul of the way the games are played, characters are behaved, and eventually, influence the entire game evolution.
You also will be placed in immediate touch with the most up-to-date technologies, supported by a very talented team of multi-national professionals, and given a vast opportunity of stimulating learning simultaneously.
· Research and implement character simulation, game logic, and artificial intelligence for AAA games on Consoles and PC.
· Develop gameplay features under the supervision of senior programmers.
· Simulate various behaviors by applying different AI principles.
· Ability to work and communicate with people from various job families and understand their requirements.
· Good C/C++ programming skills
· Self-motivated, pro-active, good English proficiency.
· Good knowledge of object oriented development.
· Knowledge of basic algorithms and frameworks used in game creation.
· Passionate about game making.
Nice To Have:
· Experienced in game demo making/prototyping.
· Experience in Game AI development.
· Knowledge of Node Graphs concepts (Blue Print, Animation Graphs, Behavior Trees, etc…)
· Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts.
· Experience with Animation integration.
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
Contact us right now! Sha-Recruitment@ubisoft.com
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.