- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Grand Mercure & ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto
City YOGYAKARTA State Java Region/Country Indonesia
Perfectly situated among Yogyakarta's main tourist attractions, Grand Mercure & ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto is only 25 minutes from Malioboro, Taman Sari & Yogyakarta Palace. Prambanan and Ratu Boko temples, set in the same area, are 30 minutes from the hotel. Mount Merapi and Borobudur temple can be reached within 45 minutes. Grand Mercure & ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto also offers easy access to the high-end shopping malls within 10 minutes drive, including cinemas, water park and popular landmarks.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 12
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 06-01-2019
Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto Grand Mercure H9608-HR@accor.com
Level of Education
Areas of study
Economy, Finance, Accounting
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
. Accurately control the hotels cash funds and ensure a proper handling of cash from cashiers drop to the bank.
· Empty drop safe on a daily morning accompanied by the designated witness for that day.
· Verify the number of envelopes on the cashier’s drop sheet and start opening all envelopes witnessed by the designated witness.
· Prepare a bank drop sheets and deposit the cash in the bank accompanied by security in accordance to safety rules and SOP’s. Deposit Slip to be counter sign by the General Cashier and the designated witness.
· Balance the drop and prepare the daily General Cashier summary.
· Disburse petty cash only on the basis of properly authorized documentation.
· Obtain a daily rate of exchange and maintain a log for it.
· Count the safe daily and maintain a record showing balance.
· Ensure amounts in the safe are balance all the times.
· Arrange for sufficient change for the outlet cashiers.
· Count house banks at least bi-weekly on different dates and times and reports any variances to the DOF.
· Prepare the General Cashier GIG sheet.
· Perform the duties as directed by the DOF/Accounting Manager.
· Audit all safe deposit boxes on a regular basis and keep an inventory of all guest and employees safes.
· Balance petty cash issued with Accounts payable & Income auditor.
· Maintain a log of Petty Cash Vouchers and Receipt book.
· Maintain & Update bank statements file and advice DOF of any discrepancies in the balance.
· Liaison with exchange companies and banks for daily requirements.
· Maintain a proper PDC checks logbook.
· Inform the Assistant Manager or the DOF immediately in case of any returned check.
GRAND MERCURE AND ITS PEOPLE
At Grand Mercure we care about your career. We understand that for you, the art of hospitality is not just a job but a profession so the training you will receive will be world-class.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.