- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are searching for a General Manager with proven leadership qualities.
By leading from the front and by setting the pace and high standards through your ubiquitous management style, you will be responsible for delivering continuous improvement to every facet of the business operations.
If you are the type of General Manager that is committed to developing and implementing systems which help empower and develop employees - then read on!
- Experience of managing a large workforce.
- Proven track record in Continuous Improvement, Service and Delivery, Health & Safety.
- The ability to set and uphold key functional objectives are also being sought.
The Role :
- Leading by example.
- Setting strategic goals and accountability.
- Being accountable yourself.
- Taking ownership to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Budgeting, production reporting, costs and revenue analysis will all be required.
- Leads the LEAN agenda for the site.
- Responsible for achieving the overall resource plan to safeguard the current and future business needs.
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- customer service
About the company
Staffhatch is a professionally managed, service orientated recruitment and HR services firm established in September 2013. We deal in all sectors of the employment industry and our specialised services include executive search, local and outplacement consulting, and human resources consulting.