- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Center for Quantum Devices (QDev) is seeking a student helper for a permanent position, who can start as soon as possible. A permanent student position applies only as long as the student is enrolled at a university as an ctive student.
QDev is a research center at the Niels Bohr Institute that opened in the summer of 2012, founded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is referred to as a “Center of Excellence”, which can be noted down to the smallest detail. We are looking for a student helper for the administration offices, located at HCØ and Vibenshuset on Nørre Campus.
We are looking for a student with drive and good cheer. You must be reliable, flexible and efficient. We value independence as well as a keen eye for detail. We pride ourselves in being service minded and are looking for someone who shares that spirit.
Your tasks will include :
- Practical technical assistance in connection with IT support.
- Practical assistance in connection with Qdev meeting rooms maintenance etc.
- Minor backup tasks and office work.
- Ad hoc tasks regarding our computer peripherals. What we offer :
- An international working environment with staff of over 30 nationalities
- Flexible working hours in relation to classes and exams
- The best coffee on Nørre Campus Wage and employment conditions :
The job is on average 10 hours a week. Wage and employment terms in accordance with the Collective Agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance, The Confederation of Teachers Unions and CO10 – The Danish confederation of public employees of 2010 (LC/CO10 Collective Agreement) and by the Professional Agreement for IT Staff (PROSA) in government service. This part-time position is placed in salary group 1.
We encourage everyone regardless of personal background to apply for the position.
Contact Benjamin Boateng ( / tel. 42946411) for further information.
Submit your application,
About the company