- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for Geospatial Technician.
Geospatial technician acquires, analyzes, compiles, evaluates and reviews geospatial data. Exploits, extracts, formats, manipulates, and symbolizes geospatial information. Ensures the quality, accuracy and currency of geospatial information. Utilizes standardized checklists, work instructions and project configuration documentation to ensure consistent quality of geospatial products.
• Create or update electronically designed aviation products
• Receive considerable technical direction, training, and guidance from peers and superiors as required or requested
• Communicate, cooperate and solve project problems with team members abroad and in Poland
• Document your work in English
• Collecting, processing, and analyzing aeronautical data on the basis of available sources of information
• Creating and updating electronically designed aviation products with relevant aeronautical data
• Knowledge of aviation, geography, geodesy, navigation or related field will be a plus
• Experience with Data Analysis
• Fast learning skills
• Teamwork skills
• High flexibility/ability to work in dynamic environment
• Accuracy and focus on details
• Organization and multi-tasking skills
• Interest in aviation industry would be an advantage
• Very good command of English
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.