- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
How you can make your mark
- Design and plan soil investigation campaign, for both site and laboratory
- Perform soil interpretation based on CPTs, Boreholes, Site Investigation in general, Field Vane Shear Test, Laboratory testing.
- Perform geotechnical design calculations, with both FEM and analytical models, such as but not limited to: global stability calculations, bearing capacity calculations for both deep and shallow foundations, pile driving
- Perform settlement calculations and assess strength development under surcharge based on Terzaghi Theory, Asaoka theory, Isotach Theory.
- Support the construction activities
- Prepare calculation reports / Technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Supervise and review drawings prepared by draftsmen
- Perform site inspections
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to the Design and Engineering Manager Your qualities
- Degree on Civil / Geotechnical Engineering
- 2 - 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and previous experience on Singapore, on soil improvement works and land reclamation projects
- Organized, analytical with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good software knowledge: Excel, Slope-W, Plaxis 2D, GIS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full English proficiency, in both writing and speech