- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Gemeente Pijnacker-Nootdorp
Global Training Manager, Marine
Global Service Line Director, Geotechnical
Design, development, documentation and delivery of Marine Geotechnical training courses and programmes as part of the Fugro Academy Marine Training team.
Maintenance of Marine Geotechnical training course portfolio as part of Fugro Academy course offerings.
Assisting in the day-to-day operation of the designated training centre.
Preferably, the role will be based at a Fugro office that produces Marine Geotechnical deliverables. Travel to various Fugro or client facilities to deliver training may be required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design of training course syllabuses in consultation with Global Training Manager and others as required to satisfy the Service Line and/or Fugro entity and/or project specific requirements.
• Development of training course material and exercises to meet objectives and syllabuses of approved training courses.
• Organisation and/or delivery of face-to-face training courses.
• Organisation and/or delivery of online training courses via web conference facilities.
• Design and development (or redesign and redevelopment) of e-learning/distance learning material with support and assistance from the E-learning Development team, for self-tuition by Fugro staff and others.
• Ensuring that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the company Integrated Management System and project specific documentation.
• Ensuring that all activities are carried out with the highest regard to the health and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution.
• Supporting other trainers in delivery of practical demonstrations and exercises.
• Supporting the development and welfare needs of delegates on courses and at the training centre.
• Identifying personal training needs and undertaking own continuing professional development in discussion and agreement with the Global Training Manager, taking full advantage of the training opportunities provided.
• Keeping up-to-date with changing and evolving Marine Geotechnical technologies within Fugro and externally and identifying new requirements, techniques or tools that can effectively support training initiatives.
• Ensuring training materials data security and integrity before, during and after training processes, and ensuring appropriate archiving.
• Other tasks as assigned by Global Training Manager.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunitywith you.Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated .
- ms project
- safety and security