- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR25,000.00 - ZAR45,000.00 gross per year
- East London
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant - Offices in London and Berlin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediate start at a top recruitment firm in Central London for a German-speaking role. With the buoyancy of the European market at one of its highest for years, NOW is the perfect time to utilise your linguistic skills in order to earn yourself lots of money!
This role requires the individual to be able to converse with C-Suite's in German and therefore must have confident German language ability!
The company offering the position have an annual turnover of $3bn and work in the technological market. The training on offer will enable you to become a specialist recruiter in one of the following lucrative fields; credit risk, risk management, marketing analytics, big data or data management. Not only will you gain new credible skills, but you will also be earning a healthy basic wage and uncapped commission from the outset. Success in this role has seen top billers in the past have earned 100k+ after just two years!!
The skills required as a recruitment consultant:
- Fluent German to business level / Native German Language skills
- University Degree (2:2+ or the equivalent of) or Sales Experience
- Confident and articulate person
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Strong communication skills on the phone or in person.
- Fast learner
The role of a recruitment consultant involves:
- Winning and managing new clients.
- Meeting Clients in Germany & London
- Sourcing the best candidates for roles
- Negotiating terms and developing business
- Placing candidates into new roles
- Making deals so you get more commission!
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £25k, + uncapped commission
- Salary increase after 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £45,000+ in first year; £65,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips to places such as Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, etc.
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Rapid career progression
APPLY NOW to find out more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.