- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Amsterdam, Netherlands \r\n \r\n Customer Service \r\n Customer Service \r\n \r\n Global Curriculum Developer, Customer Service \r\n At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses: providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
Netflix is looking for a talented Curriculum Developer to join our Global CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Amsterdam. This role will support the outsourced call centers that make up our Global CS Operations in APAC, EMEA, and The Americas.
Our Global CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training that has a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports to the Global Manager of Learning & Development and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents and leaders in the industry.
- Curriculum-level Needs Assessment: Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis for performance problems, opportunities, or innovations to identify global curriculum needs for tool-based technical and behavioral soft skills. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps and recommend interventions. As a strategic partner to the CS business, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
- Instructional Design: Use a structured systems approach, preferably a rapid prototyping methodology. Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other cross functional stakeholders to develop globally consistent and accurate content. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, elearning, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and student materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc.
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate clearly inside and outside the team. Develop a trusting partnership and work closely with global and regional clients, partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities.
- Facilitation: Deliver learning material in face-to-face and virtual environments to leadership audiences and to pilot any newly designed curriculum. Run train-the-trainer programs for call center trainers. Coach and develop call center leaders to co-facilitate the delivery of learning material. \r\n Responsibilities \r\n
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design or related degree, Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4-5 years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions, including onboarding programs focused across a variety of levels - call center agents, senior call center agents, emerging leaders and senior leader audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences and coaching skills.
- Project management experience, ability to collaborate with a team and stakeholders, communicate effectively, and pay attention to the detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
- Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
- Experience designing for service, retail, or call center managers/leaders a plus.
- Certifications in MBTI, DiSC, leadership 360 assessments, etc. a plus. \r\n What You Should Have: \r\n
About the company
Netflix is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in all of Australia, New Zealand, South America, Japan, North America and parts of Europe (Denmark, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland and United Kingdom), and of flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States, where mailed DVDs and Blu-ray are sent via Permit Reply Mail. The company was established in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. It started its subscription-based service in 1999. By 2009, Netflix was offering a collection of 100,000 titles on DVD and had surpassed 10 million subscribers.