- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- EASTERN, HONG KONG, HONG KONG
76822 University 9/4/2019 Eastern, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Different finds inspiration in the most unexpected places. Lenovo is different in 160+ countries. We are recognized as one of the worlds Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #212 on the Fortune Global 500. Our diversity helps us rethink, reimagine and reinvent faster. We build on our similarities and flourish in the ways difference makes us better, creating smarter technology for all.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program for 2020 hire. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotation where you will engage with key stakeholders, gain deep insight into our organization, and develop comprehensive leadership skills while making a global impact. Our goal is to fast-track you to leadership by year five.
We are looking for innovative thinkers and risk-takers who are passionate about technology and want to make our audience’s lives better in unexpected ways. Come play your part at Lenovo where all add value and where all belong.
Along with being part of the Global Future Leaders development program, in this role you will be part of the Asia Pacific Global Accounts Sales and Operations team. You will have the opportunity to work beside regional sales leaders to driving worldwide revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction for Lenovo’s largest and most strategic accounts. This will include managing and maintaining account relationships through senior level engagements for Lenovo’s entire solution portfolio. In addition, there will be a rotation to work in a Regional Project Manager capacity as the single point of contact for global operational execution supporting their customers’ total Lenovo experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Proactive solutions selling while delivering on aggressive sales targets
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails on a multi-country basis
• Deliver excellent CX
• Execute the overall go to market strategy; providing thought leadership and managing relationships with key executives
• Utilize a structured and repeatable business process to enable strategic and accurate pipeline management.
• Collaborate across Lenovo’s fast paced and highly matrixed organization to build pipeline, qualify prospects, and close deals
• Manage global customer operation and execution requirements
• Own all operational and technical issues to closure for assigned customer set
In your management development track you will work with leadership:
FOCUSING ON CUSTOMERS
o Understanding customer needs and taking responsibility for delivering value and satisfaction to internal and external customers, meeting or surpassing expectations.
o Understanding the impact of decisions, acting on feedback, and establishing effective long-term relationships with customers, in turn creating added value.
o Open minded to the adaptation of new processes and ideas, seeking to improve value and efficiency whist analyzing innovative solutions and best practices
o Capacity to raise awareness of the challenges involved in implementing innovative solutions, suggesting practical solutions along the way.
o Understands Lenovo is a global business ad how this affects their role, displaying an active curiosity and sensitivity towards different cultures.
o Recognizes ad vales diversity within the workplace, resolving differences in opinion by seeking to understand the perspectives of others.
COLLABORATING ACROSS THE BUSINESS
o Working effectively with individuals and teams from other parts of the business, proactively involving appropriate people from other groups to help accomplish goals.
o Developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders, facilitating the sharing of information and expertise, generating support for significant activities, and seeking opportunities to exchange ideas, creating insights, and innovative solutions.
o Acting with a sense of urgency and accuracy to deliver results, identifying the underlying causes of problems whilst retaining focus on progress and the achievement of high-quality, cost effective results despite potential barriers.
o Displaying accountability for high standards of performance and integrity following through on commitments.
The ideal Global Future Leaders candidate will be self-driven, goal-oriented, and with sales and customer service mindset. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. Our focus will be to fast- track you to a leadership role through this development program.
• Bachelor degree, Masters degree, MBA preferably in business management or related discipline
• Curiosity about the changing technology industry
• Strong financial, operational, and business development acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Collaborative, broad cultural awareness with the ability to work across all geographies
• Ability to manage multiple complex sales or operational engagements
• Strong phone presence and experience in cold calling preferred
• Ability to assess customer business needs and relationships with qualitative and quantitative approaches
• Availability to travel to customer sites when needed
Global Future Leader REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor or Masters Students graduating between May 2019 - May 2020 that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
• GPA: 3.3 minimum
• Willingness to work from Raleigh/Durham-NC, Chicago-IL, Beijing-China; or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.
• Program Start Date: July 2020, can be flexible based on graduation date
• Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation
• International expertise (study abroad, internships)
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.