- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over ₠ 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Global Head of Application Management Services
Localization: Wroclaw, Opole, Lodz, Warsaw
Senior professional with hands-on experience delivering Application Management Services incl. Application Modernization, e.g. cloud transformation who can help boost and provide vision for business grow, develop portfolio elements and define delivery guidance around Application Management Services with the aim to help our customers to enhance their business outcomes.
- Work with GBUs and Global Practice Heads to establish and achieve business targets based on market knowledge and intelligence as well as capability development to support such targets
- Help establishing Atos reputation as a global leader providing modern and intelligent Application Management Services incl. RPA/machine learning components, to customers worldwide. This includes positioning our services within analysts, partners and customer communities
- Develop innovative approaches for Modern Application Management Services to respond to customers business challenges and materialize them into customers proposals
- Develop global partnerships with Automation partners to enhance the end to end delivery of Application Management Services
- Deliver excellent technical support to the GBUS practices and deal solutioning teams
The primary responsibility of the Practice Head is to support the Application Management Services practice working with subject matter experts across geographies, boosting and supporting business growth, developing technical solutions, knowledge management, and product development, with the primary objective of demonstrating Atos tough leadership to the market and increase sales.
The Practice Head in coordination with the GBUs and GDCs will be responsible ensure the required capability development to support the Application Management Services innovation and business growth.
Business Development and Growth , responsibility for overseeing new business activities within one's practice, including:
- Portfolio Management
Ensure alignment of Application Management Services portfolio offering with market tendencies
Collaborate with partners to develop market-leading Application Management Services solutions
Support GBU practice and deal solutioning team to lead and contribute to high quality proposals; provide oversight of experts working on bids in the practice
Provide technical assessments, delivery & quality assurance within the deal assurance and rainbow processes
Provide practice updates on new business and ensures opportunities are moving forward in conjunction with the business development teams in the GBUs
- Proposal Development
Serve as champion and/or subject matter expert on bids
Proactively identify new opportunities with new clients in collaboration with the business development teams and partner alliances
Participate in incubators to ensure high quality and innovation
Serves as sounding board for solutioning teams
- Provide technical leadership to projects
- Engage with project teams to identify, adapt, and refine technologies, tools, solutions and approaches that advance the project's goals. These solutions may be both technical or operational driving innovation in each offer and extensive level of automation
- Support projects to ensure a high standard of technical excellence in delivery of results according to customer expectations. Actively participates across practices and regions to integrate with other core competencies
- Participate in cross-division, cross-practice and cross-vertical initiatives that foster and build technical leadership or advance process improvements across teams. Specifically observe approach on Full Managed Services offering
- Undertake short-term technical assignments for projects including training, high quality technical reports, industrialization and productivity assessments, recommendations and other deliverables as requested
Knowledge Management and Coordination:
- Oversee the development of material and reference content for internal and external use
- Support the building and development of Atos Application Management services reputation and competitive position through participation in conferences, events, social media and developing a network of partnerships
- Build knowledge base on existing and emerging technologies (like ML, AI), developing, maintaining and facilitating contact with companies, organizations and firms leading such efforts. Create awareness across the organization and looks for opportunities to incorporate these into the existing and proposed portfolio
- Ensure lessons learned across the portfolio are captured and incorporated into new designs and implementation. Identifies, as appropriate, possible investments among existing vendors and partners
- Work closely with the delivery teams to capture technical achievements, lessons learned, and best practices to build on Application Management Services industrialization and productivity metrics and sound KPIs
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience and bachelor's degree within the Software and Technology industry
- 5+ years of experience of significant revenue growth through selling Application Services/Application Modernization incl. transformation and automation
- 3+ years of experience architecting solutions for Application Services/Application Modernization.
- 3+ years of experience on delivering Application Services projects.
- Technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies on Application Services supported through Automation and Cloud Transformation
- Working knowledge of emerging trends and developments in transformation, modernization, automation and other digital technologies.
- Established relationships and experience selling with service and technology automation partners
- Demonstrated success building global go-to-market digital strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead teams for winning new business and delivering excellent results to clients.
- Ability to take on both leadership and support roles in the development of plans, proposals and in carrying out work.
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated experience writing strong technical proposals
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Ability to travel as required to meet customers and provide technical support to bids and projects
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic GamesAlmost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
About the company