- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Global Operations Officer About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To assist the Manager in the daily operations to achieve service quality by meeting/ exceeding service standards and achieving zero defect.
- To perform specific duties as instructed by the team manager in accordance to the relevant procedures, guidelines, instructions and standards set in order to meet the productivity and service standards set.
- To support the development of the Straight To Bank processing systems to meet local and business needs and more importantly in meeting the needs of the clients.
- To implement quality initiatives and activities of the division in accordance to the Group's Quality System.
- To perform specific duties as instructed by management.
- To ensure delivery of quality service to customers, meeting the standards required.
- To meet objectives set by the Group, Company & Department through: - - Consistent high quality performance in work with emphasis on accuracy, TAT & productivity
- Consistent high quality service to customers (outside & within).
Our Ideal Candidate
- Processing activities of either Creation, Maintenance and Deletion of Clients Online banking profiles in CADM application and/or and relevant transactions guided by the operating procedures, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- Be guided accordingly and aware of the roles and responsibilities for anti-money laundering prevention and sanctions related checking (i.e. Understanding the policy, reporting procedure and escalation procedure)
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to anti-money laundering and Sanctions related checking, by acquiring relevant knowledge and training and provide support to superiors and subordinates.
- Conforming and adhering to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, CMO Policies, and reconciliation of outstanding items, scanning, SCSTAR and end-of-day reports.
- Comply with exceptions for Callback, Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
- Any ad-hoc roles changes will require Head of Department or Manager's approval before assuming new role temporarily or permanently in line with segregation of duties.
- Know fully & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency / accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group .
- Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses.
- Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
- Follow up on corrective / preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors.
- Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
- Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
- Any other Messaging related activity asked to be performed by the Line Manager.
- To actively participate in BCP/DR and any other UAT.
- Ensure timely escalation to the management / senior management of any exception noticed related to work and environment.
- Ensure timely archival of records with service provider and maintain inventory of archived records.
- Ensure timely completion of all e-Learning Courses.
- To assist SGOO & SL in the Unit's operation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.