- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Solutions Architect At Equinix, we believe that our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. They share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Does being at the epicenter of IT transformation excite you? Building a career where you enable clients to transform their business? If so, a Solutions Architect role is your career choice. Equinix was built for this transformation. Our Ecosystem and Interconnection strategy is the crossroads of a cloud success strategy, crafting Fast IT while enabling agile Enterprise businesses. These customers need solutions and this role is pivotal in crafting those solutions. Envision providing thought leadership through solution creation for customers to realize business goals and objectives, bridging network, data center and Cloud/IT infrastructure teams as a trusted advisor, demonstrating business value Equinix Platform solutions; are just a few of the ways this exciting role engages.
The Equinix culture, it’s second to none and easily summed up as “Excellent Opportunity + Excellent People = Extraordinary Place”. A place where you can find a better way, serve others, speak up, step up and be an energy supplier all while keeping the customer front and center is everything we do.
If this list looks like it was written for you, below are the responsibilities and qualifications, go ahead and apply today and join our Equinix family.
Strategic Sales Support
· Provides basic technology solutioning support to Equinix global field and channel sales
· Supports development of the account technology strategy (application of Equinix IOA) with Equinix Account Executives
· Prepares and conducts Customer workshops
· Prepares and delivers Customer presentations
· Develops peer relationships with customers
· Demonstrates Equinix values through the provision of credible and convincing reasoning through compelling solutions to have a customer choose Equinix
Research and Development
· Keeps up-to-date with the state of the art by utilizing the GSE Solution Development Framework
· Collaborates on the research of relevant technology trends
· Provides input on the analysis of technology impacts
· Recommends to stakeholders based upon research finds
Subject Matter Expertise
· Maintains Industry awareness through training, reading, research, collaboration and industry event attendance
· Interfaces with fellow stakeholders in the products and solutions lifecycle such as in the EQUINIX CIO, CTO, CMO and CSO organizations on technology and service initiatives, new product introductions, technology roadmap, and commercial concerns
Technology and Innovation Insights
· Provides technical subject matter expertise to Sales, Marketing and the Industry through support in creating, developing and delivering content for proposals, marketing studies and marketing events
· Supports the briefing of Sales teams on the impact of new technology
· Supports the briefing of Sales teams on the features, restrictions and selling points of new Equinix products and offers
· Analyzes opportunities and problems within customer context, business plans, technological statuses, and strategic direction
· Supports the development of solutions in technology, processes, organizational, impact, commercials, and implementation plans
· Develops solution benefits and business cases for change
· Shares findings in customer presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.