- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR28,000.00 - ZAR30,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Global Training Scheduler & Support Manager
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: £28k - £30k DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced Secretary / Personal Assistant / Office Manager looking for a new challenge. You have financial / accounts payable knowledge with a strong understanding of expenses, costs and invoicing. You pride yourself on your organisation and communication skills and consider yourself to be a confident, strong minded individual who works exceptionally well supporting others.
AMT Training is a key part of Wilmington plc's Professional Division. As the world’s leading financial training business, AMT Training equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. AMT’s clients include all of the world’s top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Main Purpose of Role
- Manage and maintain the Global trainer schedule for AMT
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service Managers to allocate training dates for AMTs Financial training
- Schedule the most suitable trainer for all programs
- Manage permanent trainers’ diary
- Produce monthly trainer utilisation report
- Update associate trainers’ contracts and details
- Co-ordinate and process all VISA application for trainers
- Ensure Policies and Procedure are adhered too with travel expenses
- Ensure flights, accommodation and transfer are booked effectively
- Process all cancellations and transfers
- Create a report to show monthly program overview for all training within AMT
- Quickly assess available training options and provide recommendations to Head of Training when last minute changes occur (ex. trainers are sick/unable to train, etc.)
- Maintain booking history, schedules and evaluation data on the client’s training system
- Manage the business support associate
- Authorise payable invoices and expenses up to an agreed level
- Assist with ad hoc team related tasks
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Ability to efficiently and quickly process large amounts of data
- Ability to learn processes and procedures quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of IT systems, including a working knowledge of customer relationship systems
- Experience arranging International travel.
- Experience in a busy office environment
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"