- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are helping large enterprises build ML and DL models on the AWS Cloud. We are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. Our Professional Services organization works together with our AWS customers to address their business needs using AI.
AWS Professional Services is a unique consulting team. We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the AI enablement of our customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, we would like to have you join our team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers.
A Graduate Data Scientists Consultant will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions. It will be a person who likes to have fun, loves to learn, and wants to innovate in the world of AI. This program will start in September 2019.
Major responsibilities include:
- Understand the customer’s business need and build a solution using our AWS AI Services, Platforms, Frameworks and AWS AI EC2 Instances.
- Assist customers by building ML / DL project, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras to help our customers build DL models.
- Use SparkML and Amazon Machine Learning (AML) to help our customers build ML models.
- Work with our Professional Services Data Science, Big Data and DevOps consultants to build and optimize machine learning flows
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services, as needed
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Experience using Python and/or R and developing ML and DL solutions
- Able to write production level code, which is well-written and explainable
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools
- Knowledge of writing and tuning SQL
- Experience giving data presentations
- Experience using ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
- Consulting experience and track record of helping customers with their AI needs
- Experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, & EMR
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- ms project