- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR24,000.00 - ZAR40,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Earnings - basic salary of £24,000 with first and second year OTE: £65k+
Job Type - Permanent, Full-time & Immediate start
Location - Shoreditch, 15th floor with view over the city!
Join a highly successful recruitment company specializing in several High-end markets with the Financial and Technology sectors, which are the fastest growing and most lucrative in the industry. The company invests heavily in developing strong relationships with both FTSE100 companies and candidates a like.
Your role as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Ownership over the whole 360 recruitment process, you’ll be dealing with the most influential clients and future talent for their companies
- Finding the best talent through headhunting, advertisement and networking
- Client success account management
- Business development: Increasing the company’s client-base
- Matching the ideal candidates to client requirements
- Hitting targets, striving to be the top performer
They have over 40 employees in 4 different locations world-wide in less than 10 years, this was achieved by investing heavily into training new consultants to become company leaders. You could be a team leader/occupy a managements position as soon as your second year in the business!
This is the perfect moment for smart, confident Graduates or 2nd Jobbers to earn more than your pears and get on a fast-track course to director-level roles within the industry.
The company culture is hard-working, social but mostly ambitious. They are going far, and they need their new talent input to have the same hunger they do - It’s the ideal role if you’re looking for an exciting, fast-paced and fun work environment.
The qualities you’ll need to make a good Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You’ll need to be a Graduate or 2nd jobber with sales experience
- Competitive, ambitious and great work-ethic
- Tough/Resilient (this job can be hard and demanding!)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally (any other languages are welcome!)
- Down to earth and a sense of humour - We want you to add to this vibrant sales-floor!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!